1. Vedanā Sutta. On how diversity of feelings arise because of the diversity in elements. S.ii.141.
2. Vedanā Sutta. Diversity of feelings arises because of the diversity in elements and not vice versa. S.ii.142.
3. Vedanā Sutta. Feeling that is born of sense contact is not abiding but fleeting. S.ii.247.
4. Vedanā Sutta. The Noble Eightfold Path is the way to the comprehension of the three kinds of feelings. S.iv.255.
5. Vedanā Sutta. The cultivation of the Noble Eightfold Path is for the full comprehension of the three kinds of feelings. S.v.57.