1. Sampadā Sutta. The three attainments and the three growths - faith, virtue, insight. A.i.287.
2. Sampadā Sutta. The five attainments - faith, virtue, learning, charity, insight. A.iii.53.
3. Sampadā Sutta. The five attainments - virtue, concentration, insight, emancipation, knowledge and vision of insight. A.iii.119.
4. Sampadā Sutta. The five losses - of kin, wealth, health, virtue, right view. Their opposites are five profits. A.iii.147.
5. Sampadā Sutta. The eight attainments - alertness, wariness, good company, even life, faith, virtue, charity, wisdom. A.iv.322.