1. Sambhava. One of the two chief disciples of Sikhī Buddha. D.ii.4; J.i.41; Bu.xxi.20; S.i.155.
2. Sambhava. The constant attendant of Revata Buddha. J.i.35; Bu.vi.21.
3. Sambhava. The constant attendant of Tissa Buddha. J.i.40, but see Samanga.
4. Sambhava. A Pacceka Buddha of thirty one kappas ago. Sappaka Thera, in a previous birth, was a Nāga and held a lotus over him. ThagA.i.399.
5. Sambhava. The Bodhisatta, born as the son of Vidhura and brother of Sañjaya and Bhadrakāra. See the Sambhava Jātaka.