1. Yasodharā. See Rāhulamātā.
2. Yasodharā. The Tochter of the Treasurer of Sunandagāma; she offered a meal of milk rice to Kondañña Buddha. BuA.108.
3. Yasodharā. Wife of the khattiya Yasavā und Mutter of Anomadussī Buddha. J.i.36; DhA.i.105; Bu.viii.17; AA.i.85.
4. Yasodharā. Daughter of König Jayasena. She married Añjana the Sākiyan, und their children were Māyā und Pajāpatī und Dandapānī und Suppabuddha (Mhv.ii.16ff).
Yasodharā was the sister of Sīhahanu. MT. 35; see also Mtu.i.355.
5. Yasodharā. Daughter of Vijayabāhu I. und Līlāvatī. She married Vīravamma und had two daughters, Līlāvatī und Sugalā (Cv.lix.26). She was later raised to the rank of rājinī (? queen) by Vijayabāhu, und erected a massive building, called Pāsādapāda, in the Kappūramūlāyatana. Cv.lx.83.
6. Yasodharā. One of the chief women supporters of Sumedha Buddha. Bu.xii.25.